Services and Amenities
|Rental Options||Price||Business Advising||Business Workshops||Wi-Fi||Parking||Kitchen||Conference Rm.||Copy/Scan/Fax||24/7 Access||Ethernet||Mailing Address||HUB Zone|
|Private Office/6 Mo Lease||$300-$525|
* Limited use
Business Support Services
LiftOff is home to the satellite office for the LiftFund Women’s Business Center, our on-site provider for free business advising and training services. The LiftFund WBC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
- Business Advising – Onsite business advising is available through our LiftFund Women’s Business Center. Tenants can schedule an appointment with our business advisors or drop-in during their bi-weekly open office hours. Topics include business planning, budgeting, marketing strategy, access to capital and more.
- Business Workshops – LiftOff hosts monthly business workshops for tenants on topics ranging from marketing and sales to accounting and finance and much more. Tenants are also encouraged and welcome to attend any of LiftFund WBC’s workshops taking place at Launch SA. Click here for a full calendar of events.
- Networking Events – LiftOff collaborates with other small business organizations to host monthly networking events to help you expand your network and meet like-minded entrepreneurs and resource partners in our community. Follow our LiftOff Facebook page for information about upcoming networking opportunities.
- Wi-Fi/Ethernet – LiftOff offers high-speed wi-fi for all tenants, and Ethernet for all offices and most cubes.
- Conference Room – furnished with a large conference room table, an 80 inch monitor with camera. Seats 14 people comfortably.
- Copy, Scan, Fax Machine – we have one community-use printing machine containing all of these features.
- Mailing Address – tenants with one month leases or longer can use our address for business mail.
- Kitchenette – our kitchenette comes with a microwave, full size refrigerator, dish washer, and dishes.
- Coffee/Water service – we have plumbed in coffee service for personal cups or carafes for large meetings. We also receive regular water delivery.
- 24/7 Access – All long term tenants have 24/7 access to their office at LiftOff with their mag card.
- Security System – each long-term tenant has their own unique code for arming and disarming the security system for when they are alone in the building, first one in, or last one out.
- 1 month & 6 month leases – our cubes are a minimum of one month lease, and offices are a 6 month minimum.
- HUB Zone & Eastside Promise Zone – LiftOff is located within a HUB Zone and the City of San Antonio’s Eastside Promise Zone. LiftOff tenants may qualify for certifications or special benefits available to businesses located in these areas.
- One exit from downtown – LiftOff is conveniently located 3 miles from downtown, off of IH-10 and IH-37/US 281.